A cup a day of beans, chickpeas, or lentils for three months might slow relaxing heart rate as long as 250 hrs on a treadmill.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org absolutely free as well as get a complimentary duplicate of Dr. Greger’s Evidence-Based Eating Guide: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
What is that about a shortened lifespan? See the “prequel” video Finger on the Pulse of Longevity (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/finger-on-the-pulse-of-longevity).
Having “regular” threat element worths in a culture where it’s regular to drop dead of preventable diseases like heart condition is not necessarily an excellent point. See:
When Low Risk Means High Risk (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/when-low-risk-means-high-risk/) and also Everything in Moderation? Even Heart Disease? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/everything-in-moderation-even-heart-disease/).
Much more on the music fruit:
– Beans and also the Second Meal Effect (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/beans-and-the-second-meal-effect/).
– Canned Beans or Cooked Beans? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/canned-beans-or-cooked-beans/).
– Increased Lifespan from Beans (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/increased-lifespan-from-beans/).
– Beans, Beans, They’re Good For Your Heart (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/beans-beans-theyre-good-for-your-heart).
– Phytates for Rehabilitating Cancer Cells (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phytates-for-rehabilitating-cancer-cells/).
– Diabetics Should Take Their Pulses (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/diabetics-should-take-their-pulses/).
Have a concern for Dr. Greger regarding this video clip? Leave it in the comment area at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/slow-beating-heart-beans-vs-exercise and also he’ll attempt to address it!
Picture Credit: Rwk/ Flickr, Derrick Coetzee/ Flickr, samwebster/Flickr, Global Crop Diversity Trust/Flickr, Ellen Reid and Shinya Suzuki/ Flickr.
– Subscribe: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe.
– Donate: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate.
– How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book.
– NEW BOOK – How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/.
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org.
– Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts.
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/.
– Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/.