Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
1. First, consuming this mixture can help those individuals who are suffering from diabetes or who are at risk of developing this disease. Apple cider vinegar is well known for naturally lowering blood sugar levels and fighting diabetes. It has been shown in studies to have many different benefits for both blood sugar levels and insulin function. Apple cider vinegar can improve insulin sensitivity, insulin responses and even help to lower blood glucose. This is what makes this vinegar useful for individuals with diabetes or pre-diabetes. The fatty acids in coconut oil can also help to balance insulin reactions in our cells while also improving glucose reaction. This can help to prevent unwanted insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes.
2. Consuming apple cider vinegar and coconut oil can also help with weight loss and work as a weight loss aid. Apple cider vinegar can help to promote satiety by helping to balance insulin levels and lowering glucose levels. This can help to make you feel more full during the day and prevent overeating or snacking. Coconut oil is also great for weight loss a number of different ways which have been backed by studies. Consuming this healthy, no-carb oil can help with burning more calories during the day and decrease appetite. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil have been found to have fat-burning abilities. As well, it contains capric acid which can help with thyroid function and also burn fat. Of course, this mixture with help enhance weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and proper exercise.
3. Consuming this mixture can also improve our overall heart health a number of different ways. Both ingredients offer incredible heart health benefits. Apple cider vinegar can help to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol in the body and also unwanted triglyceride levels, both of which but us at risk for cardiovascular disease. Also, this vinegar contains a powerful and potent antioxidant known as chlorogenic acid. This healthy antioxidant has been shown to protect us from LDL cholesterol becoming oxidized, which can lead to heart disease. It may even help to reduce blood pressure. Coconut oil is also very healthy for our heart. It can help to increase “good” HDL cholesterol levels in the body, while also converting LDL cholesterol into good cholesterol. If that wasn’t enough, consuming coconut oil consistently can also help to lower high triglyceride levels and lower the risk of heart disease.
4. Consuming apple cider vinegar and coconut oil together will also provide tremendous anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. Apple cider vinegar has demonstrated that it can help to eliminate unwanted pathogens in the body, including numerous types of bacteria. This anti-bacterial function is often attributes to acetic acid, which is found in large quantities in apple cider vinegar. This acetic acid can help to eliminate bacteria in our bodies and prevent them from thriving. It is also a natural disinfectant and has been used to treat fungus and different infections, such as nail fungus and ear infections. Coconut oil also has many of these properties. it contains lauric acid, which can help to reduce bacteria in the body, reduce candida and prevent different viruses. Due to these amazing anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral effects, eating apple cider vinegar and coconut oil can help to boost our immunity.
5. This mixture can also help to reduce inflammation throughout our entire body due to the amazing anti-inflammation properties of both apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. Apple cider vinegar contains inflammation reducing acetic acid and antioxidants. As well, it can help to detoxify our bodies and bodily organs. Coconut oil is also well known for having high levels of antioxidants which can reduce inflammation as well as help treat symptoms of arthritis, such as pain, swelling and stiffness. It may also help to suppress inflammatory cells and work as a beneficial anti-inflammatory. For best results, try to use virgin coconut oil and organic apple cider vinegar as this will be more pure and have a greater level of antioxidants.
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.