About the ingredients: » Arginine is an amino acid that supports vasodilation and coronary endothelial function, as well as coronary blood flow. Arginine also supports kidney function, fluid elimination, and exercise tolerance. » Berberine is a flavonoid found in herbs that has been shown to support cardiac function by beneficially affecting blood pressure, blood viscosity, and cardiac rhythm. » CoEnzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble substance found in the inner mitochondrial membrane where it acts as a membrane stabilizer and a free radical scavenger. It helps to support cellular energy within the heart via the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and supports cardiac strength by supporting healthy circulation. » Dimethylglycine (DMG) is an amino acid derivative that supports the cardiovascular system, as well as a broad range of immune functions, circulation, healthy blood pressure, detoxification and physical performance. DMG also supports cellular energy and oxygen utilization, which is important for cardiac performance and output. As a metabolic enhancer, DMG supports transmethylation pathways via the production of SAMe. DMG has also demonstrated a positive effect on stamina and endurance due to its ability to reduce lactic acid build-up. » Folic Acid is a B vitamin required for the formation of red blood cells, and it helps support capillary blood flow. » Hawthorne (Crataegus laevigata) is an herb that recent research shows exerts a wide range of positive actions on heart function, due primarily to its flavonoid content, particularly the oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs). OPC’s are powerful antioxidants that work with vitamin C to support capillary stability. Hawthorn has been shown to reduce oxidative stress, and support healthy coronary blood flow.
- CoEnzyme Q10, Hawthorn, L-Carnitine, L-Taurine plus a synergistic blend of ingredients for optimal heart health
- Provides arginine dimethylglycine coQ10 and magnesium to support cardio health and function
- Recommended for geriatric patients and breeds predisposed to cardiovascular stress
- Vetriscience Cardio Canine is designed to support the heart muscle and reduce oxidative stress
- Recommended for Dogs with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function